WANTED: Marketing Executive, OPC Manager
by Helen Parker
Yacht Computer Service
Job Title: Marketing Executive
System Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: various - Marbella, P. Banus, Sotogrande, Estepona, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while talking to yacht owners, captains and senior crew? Yacht Computer Service is a world premier organisation for IT services, PCs repair, maintenance and upgrades around the globe.
Develops and implements programs that will generate Membership leads. Develops, coordinates, and manages advertising materials and events. Builds relationships with and manages the work of external vendors (e.g., advertising agencies). Evaluates cost and performance data for lead generating programs and implements solutions to enhance the generation of Membership leads. Participates in the performance management and coaching of the marketing workforce, and provides support for any issues they may have.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience; Prior Direct Marketing experience; minimum 2 years in Marketing and 1 year of Management in a similar position
• Proficiency in English and Spanish
Successful Candidates Will Be Willing To:
• Work weeks in excess of 40 hours
• Work in close contact with the general public in sales and marketing situations that require strong communication and customer service skills
• Travel 20% to 50% of the time (for certain positions)
• Adapt to different cultural contexts based on location
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required by business needs
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
Developing & Executing Marketing Strategy
• Develop and implement strategic plans to include budget considerations, site goals, and forecasts for appropriate activities.
• Collect and analyse competitive intelligence (e.g., marketing programs/campaigns) to assist in the enhancement and development of current and future marketing strategy.
Developing Programs for Generating Traffic Flow/Business
• Manage and coordinate with marketing and advertising resources on new initiatives to increase production in channels.
• Plan and participate in member events.
• Develop strategies and incentive programs to meet or exceed budgeted numbers.
• Identify trends when production is not meeting budget expectations and implement solutions.
• Develop relationships to build a network (e.g., Yacht Sales Contact OPC, brokers, associates, member referrals) useful for developing sales leads.
• Contribute to development and review of print ads, online ads, and other marketing materials (e.g., audio/video presentations, billboards, events, activities, collateral, signage, seminars and special in house functions).
• Plan and coordinate off-site events.
• Conduct performance and cost analysis of past programs/events (including budget considerations and contractual provisions) and make recommendations to improve and enhance future programs/events.
Maintaining, Analysing, & Communicating Key Reports
• Use reports on individual and team production performance (e.g., daily lead report, site daily flash).
• Conduct competitive market analysis (e.g., marketing cost by channel and effort).
• Monitor Budget versus Actual Results (BUVARS) by department and channel and prepare summaries of results for management (e.g., site, regional, and sales and marketing leadership).
Managing External Relationships
• Negotiate contracts and work with vendors.
• Manage relationships with public relations and ad agencies.
Managing Relationships External to Marketing
• Interact with team members from the finance, accounting, and legal disciplines to resolve issues appropriate to those functions.
• Share marketing information and strategy with sales force.
• Build partnerships with YCS operations, linkage, OPC vendors, etc, where applicable.
Managing & Developing the Sales & Marketing Workforce
• Provide one-on-one coaching and mentoring to team associates.
• Reward and recognise associate performance (e.g., way-to-go letters, personal bests, top three per channel, top volume-per-guest VPG, attendance, special contribution, top three total packages).
• Provide on-call support to associates when not on site.
• Identify and respond to the needs/questions/issues (both work and non-work related) brought forth by team associates.
Contributing to the Management of the Enterprise
• Update plans and actions to prepare for management meetings.
• Maintain any invoicing and expenses to include purchase orders and vendor invoices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic plus performance related pay structure. Average ren. €3k per month, unlimited commission... recurring.
To apply or find out more https://yachtcomputerservice.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - We do not conduct telephone interviews.