Seminar: Inheritance Tax - in Association with Nerja Town Hall and Perez Legal Group
by Raquel Perez
(Elviria, Marbella, Spain)
Seminar: Inheritance Tax
Wednesday, 30th November, 2011
1100 to 1300
Making a new life in Spain has been the choice of many British immigrants, the warm climate and relaxed way of life offering a more attractive alternative to the rain and indoor lifestyle of the UK.
However, any expat who owns property in Spain should make a legally viable Spanish will to ensure that their heirs receive everything to which they are entitled.
- How are foreigners affected by the law of inheritance and donations?
- Why is it important to have a Spanish will? Costs and fees associated.
- Can you avoid paying Spanish inheritance tax?
- How will your estate be valued by the Spanish tax office?
- Deadline and time scale involved in the process
- Can you plan ahead to minimise or legally avoid inheritance tax?
- Which legal documentation needs to be in place?
- How much will your inheritors have to pay in inheritance tax?
- Advantages of becoming resident in Spain for tax purposes
All attendees will receive a hard copy of the Perez Legal Group booklet ‘Spanish Legal Property Information’
Information and bookings:
Nerja Town Hall Foreigners Department
Tel: 952 54 8401
Limited space. Free entry until all seats are taken.