Need a Web Designer and Graphic Designer in Marbella
by Martin Barrington
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, and reliable in-house Web Designer/Graphic Designer to take over all website and graphic design projects. The appropriate candidate should be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop at a minimum in order to design and develop effective professional websites and documentation.
This is a wide ranging position and the successful candidate will be expected to work on a variety of materials in order to support the sales team and the company as a whole. They may have to learn new skills in order to deliver the required projects.
The Job will be based in our offices in Cancelada, Spain.
Web Designer Requirements
• Please provide a link or send samples of previous work done, including websites, landing pages, flyers, documentation and banners.
• Must be able to create responsive material such as landing pages and web pages
• 3+ years of experience in digital and graphic design.
• Experience designing for online and offline, including websites, landing pages, emails, banners, mobile, social media ads etc.
• Responsive design is a necessity.
• Video editing skills may also be required for short promotional videos.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch, Invision. (Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, Cinema 4D
• IT support for our (completely IT illiterate) sales team may be required.