Marbella Interational Art Festival 2011
by Marbella International Art Festival 2011
Marbella International Art Festival 2011
Festival Internacional de Arte Marbella, Marbella International Art Festival, is the fastest growing cultural event in Marbella. We are now preparing for its 3rd year, with the Inaugural Opening to be held on Thursday evening, 23 June and the festival from Friday 24 June to Sunday 26 June 2011.
* The Festival International de Arte Marbella was founded in 2009 by a dedicated group of Spanish and international residents, with the support of Marbella Town Hall.
* The event has now grown into one of the most important street art festivals in southern Spain and a major visitor attraction.
* For three days of artistic celebration each June, we bring together the many different nationalities who live in and visit Marbella, uniting us all through the passion of creativity and art.
Marbella’s international art festival is:
* 3 days each June of exciting visual & performing arts
* A major event in Marbella – we attract over 20,000 visitors – targeted at higher net worth individuals
* 100+ artists tents filling the centre of Marbella with colour, life and potential clients!
* 30+ live events, enjoyable street entertainment and music
* 25+ nationalities working together, sharing artistic experiences and supporting local community life
* 100+ media channels feature Arte Marbella each year
* 250,000 Euros* worth of extra activity generated each year for the economy (*Independent Estimate)
We just can’t stop growing: NEW for 2011…
* Art Film Festival
* Expanded Tented Village
* Gourmet Food Area
* Spaces available to business sponsors
* Supporting events throughout Marbella
For more information on the Marbella International Art Festival 2011 go to www.artemarbella.com, call +34 677 167 310 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org