This week on MarbellaNow Nicole hosts a series of interviews and stories including:
• Yamaia Faye, former model, life coach and fashion entrepreneur. She was born in America, raised in Hawaii, and today she runs her YLUXX fashion brands, design studio, Fashion & Image Academy Centre and life skill courses from Marbella on the Costa del Sol.
• Patrick Grant, solicitor discussed the new short term, holiday rental laws for expats renting our their homes in Andalucia and how the failure to comply can lead to fines of up to €18,000.
• Line Lyster from local marketing agency REDLINE.
• Anne Svenstrup Mogesen, talks about how to improve your Spanish.
• Explore fashion with YAMAIA FASHION DESIGNERS and haute couture in Marbella
• Safety Spot – ZEBRA CROSSINGS . PEDESTRIAN as well as safe driver tips for Marbella.