Job Offer: Operational Account Manager
World Continuing Educational Alliance
WCEA is hiring a tier 1 account manager, reporting directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will have experience working with C-Suite/executive level managers in the roll out of software centric solutions. WCEA operates within the healthcare sector; therefore our client base includes Ministries of Health, profession councils and NGO’s. This is not a sales role, and starts after the organisation has been signed with the WCEA, with a focus on successful delivery of an e-learning/digital solution to large numbers of nurses and doctors, predominantly in Africa and Asia. KPI’s include number of learners and courses taken, which will be counted in millions.
• Client facing/account management, ability to develop relationships with clients in Africa & Asia
• Project management
• Digital marketing (campaign planning and execution, bulk communications, data analysis)
• Software implementation
• Collaborative marketing
• Strong written communication, English speaker
• Strong presenter
• Management of budgets
• Marketing creative (production of media packs, channel adapted advertising, advertorial)
• Healthcare exposure
• e-Learning exposure
• Other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese)
The successful candidate will be a team player, able to work under pressure, doing what is necessary to tight deadlines.
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org