International Women's Day #MakeitHappen - 11 March 2016
by Ali Meehan
The International Womens Day 2016 has been designed with you in mind.
Costa Women are delighted to be organising the event for the second year running with 1230 The Women's Company who will be flying over to join us from the UK!
**Earlybird Special Price for Costa Women Members (to 17th February): 35€ including lunch and all refreshments.
Last year you said:-
- "Excellent mix of speakers and good opportunities to network. It made my review my current strategy and think about budgeting for personal & business development"
- "Brilliant! So much better than I imagined"
- "Excellent day, interesting and well-balanced content, really good speakers who gave a very fun and relaxed style"
- "Nicely balanced. Well paced. Good Speakers, MC and organisation"
Confirmed speakers for 2016 include:-
(Because you all loved her last year!) Annabel Kaye - Managing Director of Irenicon Ltd. Since 1980 helping organisations find a way to put the Human into HR, and create flexibility that doesn’t hurt
Caroline Balinska - digital strategist, author and mentor, with over 17 years business & marketing experience in fashion, beauty and online businesses
Jodie Rogers - Make It Happen - TEDx speaker, who has spent the last 14 years studying human behaviour and guiding global marketing companies on how to apply it to business. all about making things happen
Jane Kenyon - Founder of Well Heeled Divas, serial entrepreneur, intuitive coach, inspirational speaker, author, audacious commentator, campaigner and female champion.
Lily Naadu Mensah Yeboah - Award-winning coach; Personal brand strategist; Social entrepreneur, speaker; LinkedIn Makeover analyst
Jackie Barrie - trainer, freelance copywriter and author, specialising in writing without waffle.
And last but not least... Jackie Groundsell - MD at 1230 The Women's Company - Supercharge Your Business by Making The Right Connections, Business Growth and Developing Your Expertise Over Lunch
MC - Fiona Catchpowle - #AskCybergran educator of social media and web technology principals for small business owners
*Why should you attend?
Do you want to increase your business, your clients, your knowledge, your money and have the opportunity to:-
- Create winning strategies that you can achieve with ease.
- Learn how to make things happen for your business - your way
- Identify, Attract and Keep Your Ideal Customer
- Build your Personal brand
- Get the best tips, advice, and time saving tools for your business
- Make right connections to further your business by networking with over 50 Women in business.
Imagine what you can gain from all this expert advice and help. Expect inspiration, motivation and new ways for thinking about your business and making it happen in 2016!
Sponsors – Ibex Insurance, Currencies Direct Spain and The International Family Law Group LLP
Supported Charity - Amusuvig Malaga
Date: 11 March
Location: Andalucia Lab, Ctra Nacional 340, Km 189,6, 29604 Marbella, Spain