by Mari Ahonen
Andacare is a Finnish healthcare company providing professional in-home adult care and domestic services for families living or vacationing on the Costa del Sol. The agency provides services to both individuals and companies in need of highly trained and flexible in-home care. All of Andacare's staff speaks fluent English, Finnish and Swedish.
Adult Care Services
Andacare delivers peace of mind through its reliable home nursing and medical care services. Additionally, expectant mothers or young families rely on Andacare's maternity services for special needs children.
The company's main focus is on providing competent in-home care givers, enabling families to enjoy a greater degree of freedom in their day-to-day lives. Andacare's services can be custom tailored to suit your needs, whether it is house cleaning, social care, washing, dressing, shopping or a visit to the pharmacy, cooking or pharmaceutical care.
Many of the company's clients are local families with older parents accompanying them on holiday. Andacare offers you the ability to entrust your loved ones with a competent caregiver, enabling you to enjoy a night out knowing that all will be well at home.
Their trained professionals are able to provide you with a a tailored service plan matching your specific requirements. Initial mapping is done at home where general state of health, functional capacity and required assistance are taken into account as well as medication. If necessary, Andacare is also able to provide memory testing.
Every family, every pregnancy and every child is unique. Andacare offers professional maternity services for all families, including those with special needs. The company provides tailored quality maternity services for the whole family. During pregnancy Andacare will monitor both the mother's and child's growth. After childbirth they will monitor the child's condition, growth and development. The agency is also able to provide consultancy for the whole family if the need arises.
Andacare maternity services are available for everyone. You can book a one-time visit or have regular checks during pregnancy and after childbirth. Checkups and breast-feeding guidance are done at your own home. The checkup schedule is tailored according to family needs.
After childbirth, Andacare also offers a full-time daycare centre, Mundo Mágico, in Las Lagunas - perfect for newborns and kids up to 10 years of age. For more information, check their page here: Mundo Mágico,
Below are a list of common services utilised by clients of Andacare:
• House cleaning, spring-cleaning and window cleaning
• Small household tasks such as changing light bulbs
• Helping to shower and dress or undress
• Washing and ironing clothes
• Cooking or helping to cook
• 24/7 emergency call service
Home Health Care
• Health monitoring and medical information (blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatism)
• Rehabilitation from hospital, renting wheelchairs, mobility scooters, etc.
• Taking care of wounds, removing stitches
• Pharmaceutical pick-up and delivery
• Controlling medication
• Ear flushes
• Helping with daily tasks
• Substitute caregiving
• Personal assistant
• Bath stools with rotating seat
• Forearm cruches
• Toilet seat risers
• Shower stools
• Rehabilitative exercise and maintaining the functional capacity
• Visiting events, church, hobbies, concerts and theatres
• Visiting coffee shops or restaurants
• Helping out on daily tasks
• Providing transportation
• Social care, walking
• Playing and socializing according to age and condition
• Taking care of eating according to parents' guidance
• Washing, dressing and undressing
• Contacting parents, if needed
• Playing outside
• Tel: +34 634 34 7337 (24-hour hotline)
• Email: email@example.com
• Web: www.andacare.es