OFFER: SALES & SALES ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
by Paula San Martín
We are looking for a motivated person who´s permanently living around Marbella Region for our Dutch/Flemish & French speaking clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day to day sales activities. Your duties include but are not limited to: Direct communication with our clients by making calls and writing emails, telemarketing and follow up of the clients until they confirm their visit to see our properties in Spain, planning the viewings, giving assistance to the client before, during and after the sale process when needed, translations of content and documents from English into Ducth and French, support to the sales manager, among others.
- A high native level of Dutch/Flemish with strong fluency in English (spoken and written), currently living in around Marbella region.
- Additional Languages: Spanish will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market and knowledge of Costa del Sol Area (from Malaga to Sotogrande).
- Strong customer service and commercial skills. Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and experience working with spreadsheets in Excel
- Excellent personal presentation with good professional appearance, mature interpersonal skills, proactive, and willing to work in a team as well as independently
- Flexibility, open to learn and able to deal with different kind of people.
- Own a 4-door car is essential
- A Full time job contract with a basic salary plus an attractive commission package. It is between 1500 – 1800 euro brutto (depending on the profile) + commission package. Initially a temporary contract and possibility to continue based on the results.
- Company telephone
- International working environment and participation in international second home trade fairs
If you are interested in the offer, you can send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org