Moving to Marbella
Hi, I am moving to Marbella in the next couple of months with my family. We currently live in Costa Rica and one of the reasons Marbella interests me is because of its micro-climate. I have a few questions and would be so grateful if you could answer some or all of them :)
1. I am nervous about the winters ;) What are the neighborhoods that are truly apart of this climate.
2. If I want to be near the organic market and a short distance to the beach which areas do recommend to live? My children will be attending Marbella Montessori and I wouldn't want to be more than a 20 min ride from there.
3. Is there a lot of car traffic in the mornings?
4. What is the best way to find a good furnished rental?
5. Is it common to have help in the house? How much does it cost hourly or monthly? Is there an agency or a way you recommend to find someone to help?
Thank you for your help. I am glad I was able to find your website as a resource.