MARBELLA PHASE 3 RULES
by Marbella Family Fun
PHASE 3 RULES
Our latest update is that Malaga has announced it will be passing to Phase 3 on Monday, June 8th.
The following is a summary of the primary changes and rules that will be implemented in Phase 2:
- Groups of 20 people allowed.
- No time restrictions for walking or exercising outside.
- Nightclubs and bars can open - following new restrictions.
- Public transport can use 100% capacity.
- Increased capacity for restaurants, hotels, shops, religious establishments, cinemas, cultural venues, and many other public facilities.
- Travel within the province is allowed.
- Masks are still mandatory in public places.
- Still need to use hand sanitiser and maintain 2 meters distance from others.
To see a comprehensive guide of the detailed rules, more information can be found here
Please note, this content is purely for informational purposes and is valid as of the date posted. It is not intended to substitute official sources. As the situation evolves frequently, make sure to confirm the legal details and regulations that apply to each phase. There are many online sources available to verify all further details and legal regulations, including the official Government BOE announcements.
This page aims to provide a summary of the latest news and updates regarding the specific rules and restrictions of each re-opening stage, as they relate to businesses, the general community, schools, and more. As the rules and limitations of re-opening change frequently, it is recommended to do some research before planning a visit to certain businesses as they likely have new restrictions to follow and may have changed their working hours, booking policies, safety measures, and more. It is the responsibility of each business and client to follow these rules to ensure our community's overall safety.
Follow the links to find out more about which Marbella restaurants
, beauty & wellness salons
, other businesses, schools, beaches, accommodation, and tourist sites have opened since the COVID-19 lockdown.
We hope that this page helps to provide useful information about the latest updates on Marbella businesses as we continue through the phases of re-opening.
Feel free to share with us any updates about the post-lockdown rules in Marbella!