MARBELLA PHASE 2 RULES
by Marbella Family Fun
Covid Phase 2 Marbella
PHASE 2 RULES
Our latest update is that Malaga has announced it will be passing to Phase 2 on Monday, June 1st.
The following is a summary of the primary changes and rules that will be implemented in Phase 2:
- Groups of 15 people allowed.
- Pools can open (30% capacity).
- Cinemas can open (30% capacity).
- Shopping centers can open (40% capacity).
- Bars and restaurants can open indoor service.
- People under 70 years old can exercise at any time (except 10am-12pm, and 7-8pm).
- Travel within the province is allowed.
- Going to the beach is allowed (maintaining social distance).
- Religious establishments can open at 50% capacity.
- Some educational centers may open at 33% capacity.
To see a comprehensive guide of the detailed rules, more information can be found here
Please note, this content is purely for informational purposes and is valid as of the date posted. It is not intended to substitute official sources. As the situation evolves frequently, make sure to confirm the legal details and regulations that apply to each phase. There are many online sources available to verify all further details and legal regulations, including the official Government BOE announcements.
This page aims to provide a summary of the latest news and updates regarding the specific rules and restrictions of each re-opening stage, as they relate to businesses, the general community, schools, and more. As the rules and limitations of re-opening change frequently, it is recommended to do some research before planning a visit to certain businesses as they likely have new restrictions to follow and may have changed their working hours, booking policies, safety measures, and more. It is the responsibility of each business and client to follow these rules to ensure our community's overall safety.
Follow the links to find out more about which Marbella restaurants
, beauty & wellness salons
, fitness centers
, other businesses, schools, beaches, accommodation, and tourist sites have opened since the COVID-19 lockdown.
We hope that this page helps to provide useful information about the latest updates on Marbella businesses as we continue through the phases of re-opening.
Feel free to share with us any updates about the post-lockdown rules in Marbella!