Candidate. Nursery Nurse
by Deborah Jones
• I have excellent oral and written skills that will be needed to interact and effectively communicate with children, parents and other educators whom I work alongside.
• The ability to create a fun, safe, age appropriate and supportive environment and to regularly monitor and evaluate schemes of work.
• A solid knowledge of early childhood development and the ability to co-ordinate learning activities for allocated groups of children
• Lots of patience and compassion for children and their families
• Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with my colleagues.
• I am enthusiastic and committed to making learning fun for all of the children in my care