Clubs Complete provide high quality extra-curricular and educational services to primary schools and families in the UK and Spain. The Team of staff are fully trained, qualified and experienced individuals who have all have an Enhanced DBS disclosures and Safeguarding training. All of their team strive to create a safe and friendly atmosphere where the children can feel safe and enjoy their time at Clubs Complete. There is always a minimum of one First Aider at each site at any time.
camp pricing & Schedule
- BOOK BEFORE: 01 April 2017
- €130 per week (without lunch, 9:00 - 14:00)
- €160 per week (with lunch, 9:00 - 15:00)
- BOOK BEFORE: 03 July 2017
- €135 per week (without lunch, 9:00 - 14:00)
- €165 per week (with lunch, 9:00 - 15:00)
- BOOK AT THE CAMP
- €140 per week (without lunch, 9:00 - 14:00)
- €170 per week (with lunch, 9:00 - 15:00)
Clubs complete at laude san pedro international college
Clubs Complete are proud to be working in partnership with Laude San Pedro International College to provide the new and improved summer school this year.
share this page with a friend
ThEMES and dates for this summer season
- 03-07 July: Welcome to the Circus
- 10-14 July: Jungle Book vs. Do Something Different
- 17-21 July: Wet, Wild & Wacky
- 24-28 July: Dance Pro or Football Academy
- 31 July - 04 August: Matilda vs Techno Zone
- 07-11 August: Find Your Talent
- 14-18 August: Master Chef vs Sports Fusion
intensive language classes also available
Clubs complete encourage English speaking children to improve their Spanish whilst Spanish children will be encouraged to improve their English, helping them all towards achieving the best for their future. The focus of the programme is language immersion through fun and exciting activities.
Lessons available for €10 per hour.
Click here for the ClubsComplete camp in Marbella.
camp programme summaries
The descriptions below include some of the offerings from Clubs Complete. Please check the programme for this year for the specific offerings planned for this summer season.
- Master Chef brings together all the best things about cooking, from creating their own dishes, sampling great menus and learning top tips from our head chef. The groups will have the opportunity to ask questions as well as make great food which will make them great chefs during this JAM packed week!
- Sports Fusion offers children the opportunity to explore a wide variety of sports including contemporary as well as traditional. This week is perfect for the sports fanatics out there - a chance to get involved with excellent competitions and challenges!
- Pick 'N' Mix is where
children have the opportunity to take
part in loads of different activities from
cooking to crafts and from football to
fitness. We are sure to have
something for everyone on this
- Freestyle Football superstar coaches will
equip your children with all the skills
possible to play incredible games of
football, from pitch tips and skills
school to tournaments and
competitions. This week is perfect for
the footie mad and those new
- Rising Stars will
proudly be putting on the classic Lion King
- perfect for the little stars in your family.
Children will be coached by our drama
experts, singing coaches and dance
specialists to put together a stunning
spectacular for all the family. Scripts,
backing tracks and costumes provided.
- Bend 'N' Flex Gymnastics brings
together top gymnastics
training in a safe environment for children to flourish in
this unique and exciting
Laude San Pedro International College
Urbanización Nueva Alcántara, Avda La Coruña, 2, 29670 San Pedro Alcántara, Málaga
Ask any question about Marbella right here!
Feb 22, 17 03:46 AM
The occasion was prompted by an invitation from Christine Rowlands, the chair of Conservatives Abroad to a lunch at Alberts, to which we gladly accepted.
Feb 22, 17 03:30 AM
Before 2011 a monthly expedition to Gibraltar became the norm for thousands of shoppers from the costa’s who just could not go without their favorite UK
Feb 21, 17 12:57 PM
Join the coast’s largest exclusive development promotor! WHAT WE REQUIRE • Fluent English and Spanish, both written and spoken • Excellent communication