Sabor a Malaga - Food Festival
If you love food, the San Pedro Boulevard is the place for you to be this weekend. Over 50 Andalucian food producers will participate in the food festival and will offer workshops, demonstrations and degustation, for kids and adults and wine tasting for the adults.
Don't miss the opportunity to try honey, olive oil, olives, cheeses, vegetables, wine, craft beer, sweets, sausages, bread, potatoes, meat products, cheese and nuts from Andalucia.
Sabor a Malaga - Taste of Malaga Food Festival
San Pedro Boulevard
April 24, 25, 26, 2015
12:00 - 21:00
- Citrima offers an organic citrus workshop organic
- Pro-DOP Cheese of Málaga Association, teach children to make Malaga goat cheese
- Malaga Beekeepers Association with the Mark of Quality Assurance ‘Miel de Málaga’, make crafts with kids using bees wax
- The Essential Oils Eva company also give a workshop on natural cosmetics with Guadalhorce Valley citrus
- Lujo del Paladar, teach attendees to develop such a typical dish of Axarquia such as Ajobacalao
- DOP Málaga and Sierras de Málaga wine tasting, with the activity entitled ‘A world of color and flavor