English Nanny Required in Marbella for the Summer
Love kids? Experienced working with kids? Want to get involved in childcare?
Find A Babysitter Spain (FABS) want you!
You must have/be:
• Native English speaking
• Own transport
• Confidence and natural ability to look after and get along with children ranging from ages 2 to 12
• Common sense
• Children’s First aid knowledge
• Ability to play, ie kick a ball, swim, hide & seek, sit on the floor with Lego, push swings, free drawing, colouring, arts and crafts, baking, making things.
• Ability to deal with small and sometimes bigger tantrums (and control own temper)
• Good hygiene discipline, ie helping with toilet, hand washing before eating, bathing
• Ability to preparing simple meals, and/or eating with kids
• Ability to get kids to listen to you
You must be able to:
• Work hard this summer, have fun and make some cash
• Be flexible, hours ranging from 3 hours to 8 hours - day or night
• Be available for some evenings as requested, possibly the occasional overnight stay
• Get a UK CBR/police check (we can help to sort this out)
• Provide references and examples of relevant experience (we will check them all)
If this is you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and 2 references. We will then contact you to arrange a face to face interview.