|Back to Back Issues Page|
Marbella Family Fun Daily Newsletter -- June 21, 2010
June 21, 2010
Welcome to the June 2010 issue of Marbella Family Newsletter!
* Congratulations to all the kids out there who have finished a hard year at school and are now (or soon to be) on summer vacation! Be sure to check out our updated section on Summer Camps. There have been so many new summer camps in Marbella this year that we had to separate it from our schools section and give it its own space on our navigation bar.
* Dont miss Noche de San Juan 2010 (San Juan Night) taking place in Marbella on Wednesday evening on June 23. Marbella Town Hall has organized lots of entertainment for this very special night filled with ritual dedicated to the Summer Solstice. If you are confused about this event, then feel free to read more about the significance of San Juan Night.
* New feature: We recently organized our Send a Question section and Share Experiences section into an easy to read and locate format called Family Forum located at the top of our navigation bar. We have created sections on tourism, holidays, schools, and more. We will continue to update this forum as we receive new pages. Feel free to add your comments to these pages or build a page of your own!
* Our family had a wonderful day out supporting Crece and The Foundation of Friends at their Family Fun Sports Day last Sunday June 13. We were in charge of the fair games section and got to meet new friends of the foundation as well as help raise money and awareness for Crece, the Association for the Stimulation of Handicapped Childrenīs Development.
* We have recently posted the new schedule for a great magic show that we experienced and highly recommend: Magic Unlimited at the Hotel Casino Torrequebrada. This is a wonderful act put on by three young magicians and will be sure to entertain you and your family.
* Itīs fair season in Spain and Marbella recently held its annual Feria de San Bernabe. You may have seen our postings of the schedule for the week on our side bar. Fairs (Ferias) throughout Spain take place in every city at different times in the year and is an absolute must when visiting Spain. To read more about Spanish fairs see our page on Ferias in Spain.
* If you find this information useful, please forward this mail to your friends who may have an interest in the Costa del Sol. They will be able to sign up for future newsletters.
* Finally, we would like to announce that our newsletter will now be going out on a daily basis. We have received a number of requests to be able to follow us by receiving a brief email with links to our daily blogs. This makes it easier for some to follow us without having to enter the site every day. Our daily newsletters will arrive with a heading of our blog and a brief description of the article or announcement as well as a link to be able to read the full article if you choose to. If you prefer to follow us by logging into our site then, go to our blog anytime, or you may keep updated through Twitter or Facebook. It is easy and fun.
If you are not interested in receiving this newsletter on a daily basis, feel free to unsubscribe by following the directions below.
Thank you... and see you soon.
|Back to Back Issues Page|