Reliable and serious nanny,housekepeer,gardner needed in UK
we are looking for a lovely, fun, responsible live-in au pair plus or nanny for our children aged 4 and 1.
- helping prepare breakfast, get the children ready and walk them to school
- collect from school or after-school club
- play/ hobbies/ clubs/ homework after school
- prepare tea and tidy kitchen etc
- full care of children during school holidays or periods of mild illness
- up to 2 nights babysitting per week
We have a cleaner, so you will only be responsible for your own and the children's bedrooms and shared bathroom.
We live in a great part of London, close to rail and underground, parks, shops and bars. We are close to a number of colleges and there is sufficient free time for English lessons should you wish. You will have your own lovely double room at the top of the house with TV, dvd and wifi. Shared bathroom with the children. Allowance will be generous compared with current rates and will be discussed on an individual basis depending on experience.
Plenty of opportunities locally for extra babysitting.
The right person for us will:
- be completely reliable and mature
- speak good english
- love children and have some experience of looking after them
- understand healthy food and be able to cook basic meals
- be available for interview
- be a non-smoker
Driving license is not needed
Please send your CV (and a photo if possible) if you think you are the person we're looking for.
John blake family
Yahoo! ID and Email:email@example.com
Gmail! ID and EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org