Nutrition and Raw Food Workshop
by Hosted by Michelle Julian
LIFESTYLE CHANGES TO LOOK & FEELING GREAT
The Nutrition and Raw Food Workshop is designed for anyone interested in nutrition, a healthier lifestyle, new to raw foods or simply confused about the next step in their journey to good health. This fun easy to learn workshop will give you all the latest information on the benefits of eating foods that are raw and living, it will incorporate fresh ideas and give you new ways to approach your health concerns, most of all it will keep you focused on your path to better health.
The workshop will run for 10 weeks, and you can choose to come to any number you want. During the weeks we will cover a different nutritional topic, give supplement advice, menu ideas, plus you will be able to try delicious raw food recipes relating to that particular subject.
We will also give ideas on how to have a fresh look at your current diet and discuss any options and additions you could make to your current regime.
We will share easy and quick tips in the kitchen when working with raw foods. And the recipes are guaranteed to inspire your current repertoire and give you healthy alternatives to share with your family and friends.
* Enzymes why they are so necessary for the body
* Environmental stress and the effects it has on the body
* How processed foods are making us fat
* What you should know about becoming or staying a healthy vegetarian
* How do you motivate yourself to stay on the right health track?
* Information on new nutritional and health related products
* Complimentary healing methods
* How to have healthy hormones/hair and skin
* Allergies and diet
* The importance of WATER (Guest Speaker)
* Suggested Menus
* How to make your own Enzyme rich foods
* Practical ways to lower toxic stress in the body
* Learn why emotional fat is making us fat
* How to incorporate more protein rich foods in our diet, taking the correct supplements and more..
* Easy tips to help our clients stay on track
* Learn all about the best nutritional products and what to look for when making your choices!
* EFT, Massage, hormones etc
* Great Raw recipes, fun tips and recipes for the face and skin as well!
* What causes allergies and what we can do to overcome them
* Special guest speaker
* Lots of ideas to for you and your clients to make the Next Step to Healthy Living!
PRICE 20 EUROS PER PERSON FOR A WORKSHOP. INCLUDES RECIPES MADE ON THE DAY, HANDOUTS AND FREE GIFTS!
When - Friday 4th May 2012
Time - 10.30 - 1.00
Where - Marbella
Michelle Julian - 952 929 860 or 695 845 416