Advantage Formula 5 Cheesecake recipe
by The Great Nutrition Company
Light and refreshing dessert - decorated with red berries
THE GREAT NUTRITION COMPANY - RECIPES
Follow this recipe from the Great Nutrition Company to fill that craving for a delicious treat without the negative effects sugar has on your body. Perfect for diabetics and weight losers.
Imagine that! You can have your cake and eat it too. This dessert is diabetic-safe and delicious. Check out the Advantage Formula 5 carrot cake recipe too.
ADVANTAGE FORMULA 5 CHEESECAKE
500g Fromage Blanc 0%Fat
1 Vanilla pod
3 sheets Gelatine
Advantage : the Safe sweetener
1.Place the Fromage Blanc in a clean bowl.
2. Scrape the vanilla pod and mix the vanilla into the Fromage Blanc with a hand whisk
3. Add two level teaspoons Advantage Formula 5 and mix in well.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in 79mls of boiling water – stir until totally dissolved. Add 1 level teaspoon Advantage and mix well.
5. Transfer the now cooler liquid gelatine, to the cheese mixture and blend well.
6. place in suitable dish and into the fridge for 12 hours.
TO SERVE : loosen the cheesecake which has now set and turn out onto a serving platter. Decorate appropriately. Add Red Berries to decorate when serving, sprinkle Advantage over the berries if necessary.
SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS - SUGAR FREE CARROT CAKE made with THE GREAT NUTRITION COMPANY
FORMULA 5 : ADVANTAGE SWEETENER.Note:
No conventional sugars (sucrose, glucose, lactose, fructose, maltose, dextrose, stevia or agave)No manitol, xylitol, sorbitol
No ASPARTAME, SACCHARINE, CYCLAMATES, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA)
Check out the Advantage Formula 5 carrot cake
Find out more about the Great Nutrition Company
and the fantastic nutraceuticals they offer for maintaining perfect health.