After conducting a survey on your top 10 Marbella beaches, Marbella Family Fun has conducted a similar survey on Top 10 Marbella Beach Restaurants or Chiringitos.
Let us know your family's favorite Marbella beach and your favorite chiringito restaurant there in the comments section below.
10. Playa La Fontanilla (Restaurante La Red)
9. Playa Cabopino (Andy's Beach)
8. Playa Hotel Don Carlos, Carretera de Cádiz Km 192, (Nikki Beach)
7. Playa de Río Real (Trocadero Arena)
6. Puerto Banus Beach (Picasso Pizza)
5. Playa Hermosa (Poco Loco restaurant)
4. Nueva Andalucia Beach - (Restaurante Los Espigones)
3. Playa Trocadero also known as Playa Santa Petronila or Playa Nagueles (Trocadero Playa Restaurant)
2. El Alicate Beach (Restaurante Los Sardinales)
1. Real de Zaragoza Beach (Ranchon Cubano)
FYI, Trocadero Arena and Nikki Beach are very chic restaurants that are cater towards the jet-set and are significantly more expensive than the others on this list, so although these restaurants are nice, if you are a family on a budget, you may want to avoid these places.
If you have a favorite beach or restaurant that is not on this list, tell us about it! Or post a comment below.
See the results of our survey from our Marbella Family Fun readers to see what their Top ten Marbella beaches are.
Aug 31, 2012
We love Espigones which is just a short stroll away from Puerto Banus along the new paseo towards San Pedro, in front of Buddha Beach.
The food is lovely typical Spanish....we are both chefs so we do have high standards....and the atmosphere is great. Highly recommended. Book a table as it gets very busy especially at the weekend 952 817680.
Apr 28, 17 05:23 PM
English Movie Listing will keep you updated on all the movies playing in English on the Costa del Sol.
Apr 28, 17 07:40 AM
Marbella Teens is your complete guide to life, school and afterschool activities for teenagers living and vacationing on the Costa del Sol.
Apr 25, 17 03:20 PM
Marbella mountain activities offer families and children of all ages a vast array of great opportunities to explore nature any time of year.